Junk Removal Services in Forest Grove, Oregon
We’re the friendliest local junk removal service in Forest Grove, Oregon with the most affordable prices in the Portland Metro. We specialize in junk removal hauling, construction debris removal, sofa & couch removal, furniture removal, mattress removal and shed removal. We’re affordable (you can call us a cheap junk removal service but we don’t offer junk removal for free!). And we’re a bonafide local Forest Grove junk removal company – we’re not a national chain, so in addition to being the best local junk removal service in Forest Grove, we serve Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Portland and Lake Oswego! Let us haul your junk to the dump for you!
Appointment Pick up
Appointment pickup is just what you think it would be. We schedule a day and time that works best for your schedule and we perform the junk removal service. This is just like any other junk removal service. The items do not have to be outside.
Curbside Pick Up
(Or Anywhere Outside)
How Does Curbside Pick Up Work?
Curbside pick up is very simple. All you have to do is put the item/s anywhere outside where it is accessible and we will pick it up on the day of your choosing. Please have the item/s outside by 9 am. Curbside junk removal pick up does not come with an appointment.
When do I Pay for Junk Removal Services?
You pay for junk removal on the day of pick up. We will text you a picture of your item/s in our trailer and ask for payment. Please make sure to make your payment by midnight that day.
How do I Pay for Junk Removal?
For all junk removal services in Forest Grove, we take Venmo and Cash App.
You can also pay with hidden cash. With the hidden cash, simply find a good place to hide the cash (like under the door mat, under a flower pot etc) and inform us of its location.
How do I place a Junk Removal Pick Up?
To start curbside junk removal pick up all you have to do is text the following to phone number (503) 702-4430:
- Indicate the pick up location is in Forest Grove.
- What you want to get rid of (pictures are recommended)
- The desired day of junk removal pick up
All arrangements and communication for junk removal services will be performed using this phone number.
Forest Grove Junk Removal Services We Offer
How Much Does Junk Removal Cost in Forest Grove?
Getting a specific junk removal cost in Forest Grove for a pile of junk is not easy to come up with. Each junk removal company in Forest Grove has their own way of charging fees and their own methods. Below is meant to give you an idea of how much junk removal costs in Forest Grove, Oregon.
What Do Other Portland Junk Removal Companies Charge?
We Called Several big junk removal chains and a few smaller local junk removal companies to find out what they charge in the Forest Grove area.
(Date Called 10/2020)
SCENARIO 1 > Price for queen sized mattress and box spring removal in Forest Grove, Oregon
- Company 1 Large junk removal chain $165 or more
- Company 2 Large junk removal chain $149 to $196
- Company 3 Large junk removal chain $115
- Company 4 Established junk removal company $125
- Company 5 Newer junk removal company $85
Ernie’s Wagon Forest Grove Mattress Removal Prices
- Mattress removal Curbside pick up $70
- Mattress removal appointment pick up $100* (Mattress removal does not include stairs)
SCENARIO 2 > Price for 3 Cushion Couch Removal in Forest Grove, Oregon
- Company 1 Large Junk removal chain $165 or more
- Company 2 Large junk removal chain $149 to $196
- Company 3 Large Junk removal chain $95 or more
- Company 4 Established junk removal company $110
- Company 5 Newer junk removal company starts at $80
Ernie’s Wagon Forest Grove Couch Removal Price
- Curbside pick up $70 or
- Appointment pick up $90 to $140* (Mattress removal does not include stairs)
How Do I Get Cheap Junk Removal in Forest Grove?
Here are a few pointers for how to get cheap junk removal in Forest Grove, Oregon:
- The closer you can get your junk to the junk hauling truck the less a junk hauler will charge.
- Compact your garbage. For example, if you have just completed moving and you have a bunch of moving junk then compact the empty boxes and make sure each box is all the way full.
- Sort your recycling junk. Recycling can usually be disposed of for free and we would definitely take that into consideration when pricing the junk removal job. Sorting your junk helps us spend less time when recycling.
DRESSER & DESK
OUTDOOR FURNITURE SET
SMALL CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS PILE
Other Junk Removal Services We Offer
Free Junk Removal in Forest Grove, Oregon
It’s doubtful that someone will come along to remove your junk for free. But let’s suppose you decided junk removal is just too expensive and you decided to do it yourself. We decided to share our cheat sheet for the best places DIY junk disposal in the Forest Grove area.
Goodwill Location in Forest Grove
The best place to get rid of your stuff is always a place where it doesn’t go to the landfill. Goodwill is a great place!
Goodwill – Forest Grove
2903 Pacific Ave · (503) 359-0226
Salvation Army Location in nearest to Forest Grove
The Salvation Army is another good choice. They are the only ones that will take the big items like furniture.
The Salvation Army Tualatin Valley Citadel (Located in East Hillsboro)
351 SE Oak St · (503) 640-4311
DIY Junk Disposal – Taking Your Junk to the Dump
If you are going to dispose of your own junk by going to the dump in Forest Grove, then there are only two options to consider:
- Metro Transfer station
- This is the best junk disposal option hands down for the Forest Grove area. Yes it is a bit of a drive but the staff is friendly and they are the cheapest option. Also, if you have a trailer it’s less compact than most transfer stations and easier to back in. Finally, Metro takes just about everything but they do not take anything that may have asbestos. If you have construction debris are older than 2004 then read their Guide.
- 6161 NW 61st ave Portland, Oregon
- Phone (503) 234-3000
- Hillsboro Landfill
- The only reason you want to go to Hillsboro landfill is if you’re trying to get rid of asbestos or concrete. Except for concrete, there prices are typically about double of metro transfer station and there customer service isn’t very friendly.
- 3205 SE Minter Bridge Rd Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Phone (503) 640-9427
About Ernie's Wagon Junk Removal
We're the friendliest local junk removal service in Portland, Oregon. We offer the most affordable prices in the PDX Metro. We specialize in junk removal hauling, construction debris removal, sofa & couch removal, furniture removal, mattress removal and shed removal. We’re affordable (you can call us a cheap junk removal service but we don’t offer junk removal for free!). And we’re a bonafide local junk removal company - we’re not a national chain - based locally here in Hillsboro, so in addition to being the best local junk removal service in Portland, we serve Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Forest Grove and Lake Oswego! Let us haul your junk to the dump for you!