Professional Junk Hauling in Beaverton, OR
We’re on a mission to keep Beaverton clean and pristine with the most reliable junk hauling service in the area! After establishing Ernie’s Wagon in 2018, Ernie and the team set out to improve upon the hauling industry in Beaverton, Oregon with a few simple goals in mind; fast and flexible junk pick up, cheap pricing, and a commitment to honest and transparent business practices, we hope to become your go-to pick up crew for everything from a single sofa removal to a comprehensive hoarder cleanout.
With Ernie’s vigilant supervision (our golden retriever is the real boss!), a huge 20-yard junk hauler, and a willingness to adjust our services around your needs, you can expect to protect your wallet, back, and experience freedom from the clutter while we do the heavy lifting. After helping with old furniture removal, mattress haul away, or affordable curbside couch disposal, we take the extra steps to ensure you get the best customer service.
Experience Judgement-Free Cleanup Services
After we haul away the junk, consider reaching out to our motivated removal crew for almost any other job imaginable. Some of our more comprehensive services for junk removal in North Plains, OR include:
From heavy hardware and yard equipment to dusty boxes and miscellaneous clutter, our fast and friendly crew offers complete garage junk removal with organized care and judgment-free attitudes. With our huge 20 yard trailer on standby, we can haul away everything you don’t need, resulting in a refreshed garage that’s easier to navigate and finally useful again.
Need a little extra help with clunky mattress disposal, or need a hand with your office furniture removal to avoid damaging your home? With our flexible appointments and careful removal techniques, we’re happy to help you with tough and heavy items like couch removal, appliances, bed removal, or dining room furniture.
Diverse Outdoor Removals
We can help you clear natural debris, old decks, sheds, and any other outdoor items that are easily accessible to our team. Our services are popular for storm cleanup, construction debris removal, and anything else that you’d like removed from your property with cost-effective and responsive service.
Appointment Pick up
Appointment pickup is just what you think it would be. We schedule a day and time that works best for your schedule and we perform the junk removal service. This is just like any other junk removal service. The items do not have to be outside.
Curbside Pick Up
(Or Anywhere Outside)
How Does Curbside Pick Up Work?
Curbside pick up is very simple. All you have to do is put the item/s anywhere outside where it is accessible and we will pick it up on the day of your choosing. Please have the item/s outside by 9 am. Curbside junk removal pick up does not come with an appointment.
When do I Pay for Junk Removal Services?
You pay for junk removal on the day of pick up. We will text you a picture of your item/s in our trailer and ask for payment. Please make sure to make your payment by midnight that day.
How do I Pay for Junk Removal?
For all junk removal services in Beaverton, we take Venmo.
You can also pay with hidden cash. With the hidden cash, simply find a good place to hide the cash (like under the door mat, under a flower pot etc) and inform us of its location.
How do I place a Junk Removal Pick Up?
To start curbside junk removal pick up all you have to do is text the following to phone number (503) 702-4430:
- Indicate the junk removal pick up will be in Beaverton
- What you want to get rid of (pictures are recommended)
- The desired day of junk removal pick up
All arrangements and communication for junk removal services will be performed using this phone number.
Beaverton Junk Removal Services We Offer
How Much Does Junk Removal Cost in Beaverton?
Getting a specific junk removal cost in Beaverton for a pile of junk is not easy to come up with. Each junk removal company in Beaverton has their own way of charging fees and their own methods. Below is meant to give you an idea of how much junk removal costs in Beaverton, Oregon.
What Do Other Beaverton Junk Removal Companies Charge?
We Called several big chain junk removal companies and local junk removal professionals and the following is what we found.
(Date Called 10/2020)
SCENARIO 1 > Price for queen sized mattress and box spring removal in Beaverton, Oregon
- Company 1 Large junk removal chain $165 or more
- Company 2 Large junk removal chain $149 to $196
- Company 3 Large junk removal chain $115
- Company 4 Established junk removal company $125
- Company 5 Newer junk removal company $85
Ernie’s Wagon Beaverton Mattress Removal Prices
- Mattress removal Curbside pick up $80
- Mattress removal appointment pick up $100* (Mattress removal price does not include stairs)
SCENARIO 2 > Price for 3 Cushion Couch Removal in Beaverton, Oregon
- Company 1 Large Junk removal chain $165 or more
- Company 2 Large junk removal chain $149 to $196
- Company 3 Large Junk removal chain $95 or more
- Company 4 Established junk removal company $110
- Company 5 Newer junk removal company starts at $80
Ernie’s Wagon Beaverton Couch Removal Price
- Curbside pick up $70 or
- Appointment pick up $90 to $150* (Couch removal price does not include stairs)
How Do I Get Cheap Junk Removal in Beaverton?
Here are a few pointers for how to get cheap junk removal in Beaverton, Oregon:
- The closer you can get your junk to the junk hauling truck the less a junk hauler will charge.
- Compact your garbage. For example, if you have just completed moving and you have a bunch of moving junk then compact the empty boxes and make sure each box is all the way full.
- Sort your recycling junk. Recycling can usually be disposed of for free and we would definitely take that into consideration when pricing the junk removal job. Sorting your junk helps us spend less time when recycling.
Contact Ernie & the Team to Learn More
The fastest and friendliest hauling crew is ready to help whenever you need us. After sending us a few details about the pickup, you can expect our experienced local team to treat your disposal needs as a priority. Just give us a call or shoot us a text and we’ll be there to help in a hurry!
Sample Junk Removal Costs
By opting for the volume of hauls over excessive service charges with our local business model, we’re putting our clients first with every service. We don’t think that you should have to smash the piggy bank for mattress removal or couch pickup, and by keeping our costs cheap and fair, we hope to build lasting relationships within our community.
Starting with better prices for our customers, and ending with charitable giving and recycling whenever possible, we know that every rubbish removal can make a difference in our communities and reduce our impact on the planet. Speaking of better prices, here are a few of the common items we haul with our below-average pricing:
DRESSER & DESK
OUTDOOR FURNITURE SET
SMALL CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS PILE
Other Junk Removal Services We Offer
Free Junk Removal in Beaverton, Oregon
It’s doubtful that someone will come along to remove your junk for free. But let’s suppose you decided junk removal is just too expensive and you decided to do it yourself. We decided to share our cheat sheet for the best places DIY junk disposal in the Beaverton area.
Goodwill Locations in Beaverton
The best place to get rid of your stuff is always a place where it doesn’t go to the landfill. Goodwill is a great place!
Cedar Hills Goodwill
12975 SW Westgate Dr · (503) 643-6099
Goodwill Broadway Store
4700 SW Griffith Dr · (503) 574-4802
Salvation Army Location in Beaverton
The Salvation Army is another good choice. They are the only ones that will take the big items like furniture.
The Salvation Army Thrift Store & Donation Center
11847 SW Pacific Hwy · (503) 646-3531
DIY Junk Disposal – Taking Your Junk to the Dump
If you are going to dispose of your own junk by going to the dump in Beaverton, then there are only two options to consider:
- Metro Transfer station
- This is the best junk disposal option hands down for the Beaverton area. The staff is friendly and they are the cheapest option. Also, if you have a trailer it’s less compact than most transfer stations and easier to back in. Finally, Metro takes just about everything but they do not take anything that may have asbestos. If you have construction debris are older than 2004 then read their Guide.
- 6161 NW 61st ave Portland, Oregon
- Phone (503) 234-3000
- Hillsboro Landfill
- The only reason you want to go to Hillsboro landfill is if you’re trying to get rid of asbestos or concrete. Except for concrete, there prices are typically about double of metro transfer station and there customer service isn’t very friendly.
- 3205 SE Minter Bridge Rd Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Phone (503) 640-9427
About Ernie's Wagon Junk Removal
We're the friendliest local junk removal service in Portland, Oregon. We offer the most affordable prices in the PDX Metro. We specialize in junk removal hauling, construction debris removal, sofa & couch removal, furniture removal, mattress removal and shed removal. We’re affordable (you can call us a cheap junk removal service but we don’t offer junk removal for free!). And we’re a bonafide local junk removal company - we’re not a national chain - based locally here in Hillsboro, so in addition to being the best local junk removal service in Portland, we serve Beaverton, Tigard, Hillsboro, Forest Grove and Lake Oswego! Let us haul your junk to the dump for you!